Training and Support Hours:
Tuesday to Friday: 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
Saturday: 8.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Sunday: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Emails are generally returned within a 24-48 hour time frame. Feel free to call us if you need a response sooner.
Our Philosophy for Success
- We incorporate reward based training techniques based on the scientific learning theory of classical and operant conditioning.
- There is ample evidence that proves using old-school methods of intimidation, pain, fear, dominance, force or physical punishment are NOT needed in order to teach or change behavior. They often come with side-effects of fear & aggression. The desired result can be achieved by using more sophisticated and friendly methods of giving and removing rewards as the principle motivation. Read this Article.
- AVSAB recommends that training should focus on reinforcing desired behaviors, removing the reinforcer for inappropriate behaviors, and addressing the emotional state and environmental conditions driving the undesirable behavior.
- D For Dog Inc., adheres to the Academy for Dog Trainers, Dog*tec and Pet Professional Guild (PPG) Code of Ethics.
- We use effective science-based techniques and believe in a relationship-centered training approach.
- We strive to help dog guardians/parents resolve their dogs’ behavior/obedience challenges with empathy and respect for them as well as utmost compassion and understanding for their dogs.
- We SPEAK DOG and provide trustworthy care, professional service, effective and safe training techniques.